Wednesday, 2 October 2013

Children Speaking Transcript



Austrian Children Speaking English
 

Girl / Boy:                      Hello

Boy:                            We learn a little bit English at school (.) mmmy names Tobi eh (.) Im 10 years old

Girl:                           My name (.) is Alania

Boy:                           (.) I have a dog [picks up dog] (3) her name is (1) wendy erm (.) she is 3 years                                    old (4) ehh

Girl:                            um I like teddy-bears and (1) mc Donalds ba da ba ba [laughs]

Boy:                            I like strawberrys  (.) emm (1) umm (3) I like Bruno mars [inaudible]

Girl:                           delicious                                                                                                                                     

Boy:                            uhh emm (.) I like the songs em (1) the lay song grenade (.) just the way you are                     marry you ehh (.) umm talking to the moon umm (.) stuck any kind of guy boyfriend                   (1) emm (.) world wide comedon view (.) ehh (.) lipstick [laughs] (.) ehh (3) uh (6)

Girl:                           (2) I have a (2) black dog (3) a little black dog

Boy:                          (.) ehh the weather is beautiful and I play clarinet (.) umm and I eat no meat (4)                                  uhh i like pizza (4)

Girl:                            I love my little black dog

Boy:                            and I love my little brown and white dog (.) uhh

Girl:                            bye

Girl / Boy:                        bye bye

No comments:

Post a Comment